Instant office





HOW TO MAKE AN EXTRA

$54,000 PART-TIME
your first year...in your own
OFFICE CLEANING BUSINESS
I did it... you can too!
NO INVESTMENT - NO EXPERIENCE
YOU CAN START RIGHT AWAY

What I'm about to tell you is going to make it so very, very simple for you to increase your income tremendously. In your spare time...from your own home.

Your Income Can Skyrocket!




The profit potential is so great it literally boggles the mind. It's now possible to start right away to bring in as much as $54,000 - a year - or more. PART-TIME.
I'm sure you'll agree that the best job in the world would be one in which you work for yourself, set your own hours, and see your income rise or double year after year.
IT COULD ALL BE YOURS!
You can join others making full-time earnings from part-time hours. And you can do it absolutely Risk-Free.
I've done it... and I want to tell you how.
My name is Sam Rodman. My phone number 239-772-0201. Please don't confuse me with the folks out there selling information that they know nothing about. I have been in the office cleaning business for more than 10 years. As an employee, I worked hard for other people and was paid well for my services of running a cleaning crew. I saw first hand the big profits being made in the office cleaning business and started my own back in 1992.
I realized that anyone can do the cleaning, but the key is "getting the accounts."
I started with a spray bottle and a borrowed vacuum cleaner. After only the first few months of working for myself, I was bringing in $4500 dollars a month, and I was only working 4 hours, part-time in the evenings on Monday thru Friday to get it. That's $54,000 dollars per year, which was more money then I'd ever made. I wasn't trying to get any more business. I was working less than 20 hours a week, going fishing on the weekends and enjoying my free time.

Then I met Gerald Martin...
He was unemployed at the time and had a family to support. Our wives had become friends, and I took a liking to Gerald. He had worked in an unskilled labor position for the railroad in Kansas City for many years. I wanted to help him out somehow, but I knew he needed more than part-time work by the hour. Gerald was no charm school graduate, and he was definitely not the salesman type. He was very much interested in how I was making so much money by working so few hours.
Gerald wanted to know exactly how I did it. So I showed him the steps to getting his first office cleaning account. Then we lost touch and 3 years went by before I saw Gerald again. I could tell he was doing very well, and I asked him, what he was doing for a living? He said, "cleaning offices." "In fact, I now have 10 part-time people helping me. One of them is a key person who keeps everything running smoothly, and I'm bringing in over $400,000 dollars a year now!"
Gerald knew absolutely nothing about the office cleaning business, but in just 3 years he was bringing in over $400,000 dollars a year and had 10 part-time employees who were doing all the work.
I was amazed! I asked him, "What do you attribute your success to?" How did you get so much business?
He said, "Sam, I did it by using the same service agreement and method that you gave me. I just did the same thing over and over again to get more business. I've gotten a lot of compliments on how professional that service agreement is. It blows away the competition and always gives me the edge. Why don't you help other people like you helped me? After all, there's so much business out there. There's more than enough to go around."
Well, here it is ! I'm letting the cat out of the bag. Now you can share in this success too! There's a tremendous amount of business out there and there's plenty of room for you. Even if you know nothing about the office cleaning business, except which end of a trash can goes up, then my proven methods of getting office cleaning accounts will work for you, too.
CASH IN BIG!
A profitable home-based Office Cleaning Business.

That's right. A simple, easy-to-operate office cleaning service. Maybe you're still not convinced. "How can you make big money cleaning up offices?" Because as a cleaning service contractor you charge by the job, not by the hour......

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visit us contemporary to buy more facts and facts regarding Visit us at times to obtain more knowledge and facts regarding [url=http://www.drukarnia-on-line.com.pl]Drukarnia[/url]